Primary Competition Rules
(Centenary,T.Broad, Miller, Diamond, Rosewarne)
+ 7 players per team with 3 rolling substitutes allowed.
+ Each match to last 30 minutes, 15 minutes each half.
+ If, at the end of normal time the match is tied, 5 minutes each way extra time to be played
+ If the match is tied after extra time, a replay will take place.
+ In the final if the match is still tied after extra time the schools will share the shield.
+ It is the responsibility of the winning team to inform the competition secretary of the result of a match within 48 hours so that the web site can be updated.
+ Failure to do so may mean elimination from the competition.
+ Please feel free to contact me if you have problems fulfilling fixtures or need clarification of the rules.
Open, Girls, Small Schools
1. Teams to be comprised of 10 players.
2. Matches to consist of two periods of 7 minutes.
3. The format will comprise of a league section followed by a KO section to determine the winning team.
4. 3 pts for a win, 1pt for a draw.
5. Should teams be equal on pts the final positions will be determined by goal difference. Should pts and goal difference be equal the winners shall be the team scoring the most goals.
6. If this fails to determine the winning team then a further period of 6 minutes shall be played. If this fails to determine the winning team then penalty kicks will be taken in accordance with FA rules.
7. If scores are level in the KO section then rule 6 shall be applied to determine the winning team.
Have a good season!
Tel. 01726 61973
Email : email@example.com
Copyright cornwallsfa.co.uk 2013 Web design & build - David Eastlake